Flooring made from marble can make your home incredibly beautiful and presentable. Many people today are choosing marble as their floorings since it can provide great sophistication and not to mention the class and style. However, maintaining its shine and class is not easy. In fact, everyone really understand the challenge of cleaning or polishing marble floors.
In addition to maintaining or polishing marble floorings, cracked marble floorings aggravates the problem. Discoloration of the marble floorings is another problem. These situations may well reduce the elegance and the class of the marble.
Whatever happens, keep in mind that it is very important to correct any marble flooring problem. There are simple ways to wipe or polish your marble flooring but it is recommended to seek professionals in order to correct marble in most effective way.
On the other hand, this type of decorative stone can be soft thus could be easily scratched on. This is not impossible to happen since it is exposed to people every single day. Now, here is the good news; you can keep your marble flooring functional, beautiful and class by simply cleaning them with the use of some cleaning materials or common household products.
1. Prepare one container with 1 qt. of warm water.
2. Next, add 3 spoons of baking soda and gently stir until the baking soda dissolves.
3. Get a clean soft fabric and dunk it to the baking soda solution. Wring out to excess water.
4. Carefully and slowly wipe the marble flooring with the cloth. Continue to sprinkle some amount of baking soda solution if needed.
5. Let the marble flooring dry through the air. Make sure that there is proper ventilation because it can greatly help for drying. Leave the marble flooring for about 3 to 4 hours.
6. Go back and check the marble flooring. Once again, get a clean and this time a dry cloth. Wipe it all over the marble flooring.
7. Lastly, dampen a clean cloth with clean water. Gently wipe the surface of the marble flooring in order to remove the solution.
However, if you can’t take this marble polishing job simply contact a professional company and let them assist you with your problem. Do not use any harmful cleaning products such as bleach and borax for it can only damage and stained your marble flooring. Any liquid with high mount of acid must be kept from the marble flooring.